If you've booked a package holiday including Ryanair flights, you may receive an email from Ryanair asking for customer verification. Please don't worry, your flights have not been cancelled! Please check out our Ryanair Customer Verification help page.
How to check-in to your Ryanair flight
- Go to Ryanair online check-in.
- Choose the option to log in using your "reservation number".
- Provide the Ryanair e-ticket reference, and the booking email.
- The Ryanair reference is a six-character alphanumeric code shown in the flights section of your Heidi MyBooking account, and on your booking confirmation document.
- The booking email is listed in your Heidi MyBooking account, just underneath the e-ticket reference.
- Ryanair will then ask you to assign the booking to your personal Ryanair account.
Please note, you may receive an email from Ryanair asking you to verify your booking.