If you've booked a package holiday with us that includes a Ryanair flight, you might receive an email asking for customer verification. It will look like the email below. Please don't worry, your flights have not been cancelled! Ryanair simply needs further information from you to verify your identity and that you will be traveling on that flight.
Please make sure to verify your identity and then link the booking to your account (if you don't have one, you'll have to create one). Follow the instructions below on how to log in and link your booking.
How to login to your Ryanair Account
- Go to Ryanair online check-in.
- Choose the option to log in using your "reservation number".
- Provide the Ryanair e-ticket reference, and the booking email.
- The Ryanair reference is a six-character alphanumeric code shown in the flights section of your Heidi MyBooking account, and on your booking confirmation document.
- The booking email is listed in your Heidi MyBooking account, just underneath the e-ticket reference.
- Ryanair will then ask you to assign the booking to your personal Ryanair account.