If you've booked a package holiday with us that includes a Ryanair flight, you might receive an email asking for customer verification. It will look like the email below. Please don't worry, your flights have not been cancelled! Ryanair simply needs further information from you to verify your identity and that you will be traveling on that flight.
Please make sure to verify your identity and then link the booking to your account (if you don't have one, you'll have to create one).
Ryanair provide a helpful step-by-step guide for 'Standard Verification' and 'Express Verification' which you can view here.
Alternative, you can follow the instructions below for 'Standard Verification'.
How to login to your Ryanair flight booking
- Go to Ryanair online check-in.
- Choose the option to log in using your "reservation number".
- Provide the Ryanair e-ticket reference, and EITHER the email address provided to us when you made your Heidi holiday booking OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ryanair reference is a six-character alphanumeric code shown in the flights section of your Heidi MyBooking account.
You can find our helpful guide for logging into your MyBooking account here.
- Ryanair will then ask you to assign the booking to your personal Ryanair account.